- For students to experiment with sound by creating a noisemaker that they can use to cheer on their favorite team during a hockey game.
What’s in the Bag?
- Ask questions that lead to exploration and investigation of hockey equipment.
5 Little Skaters
Using our Senses with Hockey Equipment
- Students learn about health and safety through the use of rhyming, finger play, and art.
- To explore, investigate and describe various pieces of hockey equipment using the senses.
- To recognize colours in the environment.