The Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup seeks to inspire young Canadians to do good by transforming the positive values learned through hockey into Good Deeds within their communities. Along with our partners at Chevrolet Canada, our goal is to develop hockey players on and off the ice.
Over the past five seasons, thousands of hockey players across the country, have been challenged to go out and do Good Deeds in their communities. These teams have made an extraordinary impact and continue to do so each and every year.
For this sixth year, let’s shift the focus of the Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup to making hockey more inclusive than ever.
We are asking teams to complete Deeds in their communities that get people from all backgrounds and abilities into the game.
Every team that participates has the chance to become this years champion and win a $100,000 donation to the registered charity of their choice.
Not only do teams have the chance to become champions, but every Good Deed submitted before January 6th has the chance to win one of the great early bird prizes.
One (1) grand prize available which consists of being the featured minor hockey team to introduce the Hockey Night in Canada broadcast
Five (5) Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup prize pack for each winning team member featuring branded clothing and swag. (Approx value $35 per player.)
To ensure the impact is felt far and wide, submissions will be open to U11, U13 & U15 minor hockey teams, registered with Hockey Canada.
1. Work with your team to brainstorm a Good Deed that help get people from all backgrounds and abilities into the game. Reach out to your Member if you need support with an idea. Submit the idea to ChevroletGoodDeedsCup.ca for approval by Hockey Canada.
2. Once approved by Hockey Canada - be safe! Please follow all applicable local and provincial COVID 19 guidelines when completing and filming your Good Deed videos.
3. Complete your Good Deed in the community and submit the 1min video for entry for a chance to become Good Deed Cup Champions!
Good Deed idea's:
4. Create a 30 second – one (1) min long video to demonstrate how the Good Deed brought inclusivity into the game of hockey. Including;
5. Visit ChevroletGoodDeedsCup.ca to complete the registration form, including a link (YouTube, Vimeo or other) to your Good Deed video. Share your video on social media to promote your team and Good Deed. Make sure you tag the Chevrolet account (@ChevroletCanada) and use the program hashtag #ChevroletGoodDeedsCup
Submissions Open – November 13, 2021 to February 1, 2022
Early Bird Contest – November 13, 2021 to January 6, 2022
Voting – February 26, 2022 to March 19, 2022
Winner Announced – April 9, 2022
Head to ChevroletGoodDeedsCup.ca to learn more!