The McDonald’s atoMc Seriously Fun Fan Zone is an interactive extension of the 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship. It offers hockey fans of all ages the chance to test their own hockey skills, win team prizes and meet Team Canada alumni, all while taking in the atmosphere and experience of the World Juniors.
For the kids:
• Temporary tattoos
• Poster station
• Colouring station
Game shows come to life:
• Wheel of World Juniors
• World Juniors Peg Board
• Pick up a free coffee at the McCafe Truck in Maple Leaf Square before heading inside the Air Canada Centre for your chance to win prizes at the McDonald’s atoMc shootout.
• TELUS will host Team Canada alumnus and Hockey Hall of Fame member Paul Coffey. Coffey will be signing autographs on Dec. 26, from 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Fans can also test their hockey skills at the TELUS Slap Shot Challenge.
• RBC Avion’s hockey-themed digital wall gives Avioners the chance to win a Team Canada prize.
• Chevrolet will launch the Good Deeds Cup, a new trophy that rewards Peewee teams for their off-ice achievements. Get your photo taken with the Good Deeds Cup and share on social media for a chance to win a Team Canada prize!
• The ESSO Synergy Pump invites fans to try their luck at taking home a $10 Esso Gift Card.
• Monday, Dec. 26: 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, Dec. 27: 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, Dec. 28: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Thursday, Dec. 29: 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
• Friday, Dec. 30: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Saturday, Dec. 31: 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
The Fan Zone is open to everyone. No World Juniors ticket required.
The Fan Zone is located in the Air Canada Centre Galleria outside Gate 1.