Mapping Team Canada
- To map the hometown of the Canadian hockey players participating in the 2019 World Junior Championships.
- Research information about the countries competing in the WJC and use a table to interpret the information.
The Great Debate
- Students will gather evidence to support their perspective on who Canada’s greatest hockey player is. Then they will use that evidence to try to convince group members why their decision is valid.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of how the democratic process – participation, voting etc. – fits in when a hockey team chooses their captain and assistant captains.
Relative Location Trivia
- To develop geographical and mapping skills.
- To explore the locations of Hockey Canada branches.