- To use logos and shapes found in hockey to draw lines of symmetry.
Tasty Tournament Treats
- Have some fun dividing snacks equally at the game!
- Students will use a repertoire of math strategies to solve multiplication problems; and by using decimals up to the hundredths column.
Basic Facts Hockey Puzzle - Subtraction
- Students work on the basic skills subtracting 3 to 4 digit numbers to discover the name of the Hockey Canada player.
Building an Arena
- Students use their knowledge of measurement – area, perimeter, congruency etc. to build a Hockey arena.