World Junior Poster Faceoff
- Students will compete to make posters advertising the World Junior Championships to raise awareness and excitement for the tournament at their school.
A Jazzy Jersey
- Design a jersey using the colours on the flag of one of the countries participating in the World Junior Tournament.
Jersey Fabric Art
- Students will create a hockey symbol. Students will explore elements of art using a rough texture. Students will observe a negative and positive image transfer.
Let’s Clay Hockey
- Students use plasticine or any other soft modeling clay to make mini pictures about hockey. They learn form, texture and background.
Digital Hockey Art
- To create hockey themed artwork using technology.
- To create a hockey themed sculpture.
- To show movement in hockey themed art.
- Create a multi-layered birds-eye-view image of the ice and a hockey play.