Reporting directly to the Manager, Partnerships, the Coordinator, Partnerships will be responsible for supporting partner relationships, strategic planning, revenue growth targets and operations. They have a “can do” attitude and deliver best-in-class servicing support for Hockey Canada, World Junior Championship (“WJC”), Women’s World Championship (“WWC”) and other sponsors, suppliers and stakeholders as required.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly support Partnership Managers and Vice President, Partnership Strategy and Licensing with overall partner relationships, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow, and service the customer
- Assist and support Managers on the fulfilment and delivery of all contractual obligations to corporate partners including sponsor-related programs and promotions and event-related deliverables on Hockey Canada and WJC & WWC Event partner accounts
- Produce and communicate a production schedule with signage, print, broadcast specifications and creative deadlines (Separate “Playbooks” for Fall and Spring events and WJC, WWC, etc.)
- Develop and manage sponsorship inventory, tracking reports and other summaries to ensure proper management of HC partner assets
- Lead creation of detailed year-end reports for assigned clients
- Prepare client contact reports, internal status reports, client newsletters and updates, and other reports and summaries to provide clients with essential Hockey Canada information
- Assist Managers in development and tracking of servicing budgets
- Work closely with Coordinator, Business Development, on asset inventory tracking and management
- Work closely with Event Managers and Coordinators to ensure full sponsor integration into Domestic and International events
- Liaise with licensees and suppliers to ensure fulfilment of client needs
- Liaise with TSN as required to meet client media commitments
- Support planning and execution of special events, e.g annual Partner Summit
- Develop and maintain an understanding of assigned clients’ business and competitive environment
- 1-3 years’ experience in a partner management, partner servicing or marketing-related role
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Marketing/Administration, Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related field
- Project management background and expertise
- Solid understanding of marketing programs, events, and promotions, as well as experience in developing partner marketing plans
- Customer-focused and a partner advocate
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills. Graphic design experience an asset.
- Strong understanding of social media
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills; ability to balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in Microsoft Programs, Outlook and ability to quickly adapt to new technology and easily acquire new technical skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Verification
To view the full job description click here.
At Hockey Canada we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity within our organization. Qualified Candidates are invited to submit their resume including salary expectations to [email protected].
*Bilingual Candidates (French and English) who possess the Essential Skills will be given priority in the selection process*
**A Satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Person’s Check is required of all Hockey Canada Employees and Volunteers**