2. Security and Passwords. During the registration process, you will select a user name and password. You understand and agree that you may not share your user name or password information with any other individual. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to: (a) immediately notify Hockey Canada of any unauthorized use of your user name, password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) logout from your account at the end of each session. Hockey Canada will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
6. Personal Information Security. You will protect Personal Information against loss, theft and other forms of unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification by way of technological, organizational and physical safeguards. At the request of Hockey Canada, you will provide a description of the safeguards you employ to protect Personal Information. Hockey Canada has the right, on reasonable notice to you, to inspect or have a third party it selects inspect any area, system or equipment used to access Personal Information. You will notify Hockey Canada as soon as reasonably possible if you discover or suspect that Personal Information has been accessed, used or disclosed by an unauthorized person or for an unauthorized purpose.
7. Access, Correction, Inquiries. If you process a request for access to or the correction of Personal Information, you will advise Hockey Canada of the outcome of the request.
8. Disclaimer. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. The Website is not guaranteed to be error-free or uninterrupted. Hockey Canada assumes no responsibility and provides no warranties, representations, guarantees or conditions, express or implied (either in fact or by operation of law) or statutory, including, without limitation, with respect to the quality, accuracy, truth, timeliness, sequence, completeness, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or continued availability of the Website.
The Website may provide, or other users may provide, links to other world wide web sites or resources. Because Hockey Canada has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Hockey Canada is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Hockey Canada shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such external site or resource.
9. Limitation of Liability. The Website is provided 'as is' and 'as available'. Hockey Canada shall not be liable to you, in contract, tort (including negligence or gross negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever, or for special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, however caused or arising (even if Hockey Canada has been notified of the possibility of such damages).