Are you ready to Join Our 2017 Team?
CLICK HERE to apply to be a volunteer in MONTREAL.
CLICK HERE to apply to be a volunteer in TORONTO.
Toronto volunteer applications will close on May 15, 2016 11:59pm EST.
Become a Volunteer
This is your chance to volunteer and join the team that will bring the 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship home to Canada from Dec. 26, 2016, to Jan. 5, 2017. A first-class event such as the IIHF World Junior Championship is driven by the dedication and commitment of volunteers.
Volunteer opportunities offer a range of experience, including team services, media, hospitality, and so much more!
All 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship volunteers will receive:
- Volunteer Nike apparel
- Meals and snacks during shifts
- Unique work experience and volunteer hours
- Volunteer schedules that suit your schedule and lifestyle
- The chance to experience an event with international athletes, officials and sport association leaders
- Orientation and training specific to your volunteer role
- Memories and friendships that will stay with you long after the event
- An invitation to the post-event volunteer appreciation party!
The 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship will be a volunteer experience like never before!
Are you are ready to be a member of this team?
- Those interested in volunteering at the 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship must represent the best interests of Hockey Canada.
- Minimum age for volunteers is 16 years of age, as of Sept. 1, 2016.
- All volunteers will have to pass established security screening requirements, including a Criminal Record Check.
- Attend training sessions prior to the event.
- Commit to a total of 24 hours in volunteer shifts over the course of the event.
Click HERE to learn about volunteer positions in MONTREAL.
Click HERE to learn about volunteer positions in TORONTO.
Learn more about being a 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship volunteer by clicking HERE to read our FAQs.
For volunteer inquiries, email us in Montreal at email@example.com or Toronto at firstname.lastname@example.org.